INVEST IN THEIR POTENTIAL
MAKE A DONATION
BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG
When you donate to Big Brothers Big Sisters, you join our cause and directly support children in the Miami Valley. No matter how little or big the amount, donating can start making a difference in the lives of young people around you.
Your financial support helps us provide our programs and services to children in the Dayton region—so we can develop more college grads, community leaders, and entrepreneurs.
OF OUR LITTLES
Are less likely to skip school. Research shows that our mentoring works. Children with a Big Brother or Big Sister show real differences in their personal and academic lives.
WE WON'T SELL YOUR INFORMATION
Big Brothers Big Sisters of America will not share or sell a donor's personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
YOUR SUPPORT HELPS US:
- Recruit new Big Brother and Big Sister volunteers
- Cover the costs of background checks, while ensuring trained professionals match Littles to responsible Bigs
- Enable ongoing supervision and relationship support for every Big, Little and Little’s family
- Provide cultural and social activities to enrich the opportunities for children
WAYS TO DONATE
DONATING ONLINE IS JUST THE START
At Big Brothers Big Sisters, we appreciate all supporters, from donors to volunteers to advocates. Your donations help us make and sustain matches between Bigs and Littles – and instantly make you a part of our family. Below are a few of the other ways to invest in their potential.
To learn more about ways to donate, contact us.
STOCKS AND SECURITIES
Start helping kids profit. Many donors are now making gifts to us in the form of stocks, bonds and mutual funds.
BOWL FOR KIDS SAKE
Hit the lanes and start bowling strikes for this annual event to help raise money for Big Brothers Big Sisters.
Start putting your trust in us—literally. Making us a part of your trust, bequest or endowment can start years of giving.
Philanthropy starts with you. We are grateful for financial support from foundations and corporations.
BBBS MIAMI VALLEY
REAL LIFE STORIES
- KATHY AND LIZZY Thanks to Kathy, Lizzy has someone to talk to. Lizzy was referred to Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Miami Valley by […]